This recipe is one of our personal favorites. It's so rich and creamy, you might even feel a bit guilty for eating a slice. It can be your go-to cake recipe for just about any occasion or just to satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings without getting kicked out.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 2 1/2 Cups almond flour
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour
- 1/4 Cup milk powder
- 1 Tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 Ground Himalayan salt
- 1 Cup grass-fed butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Swerve sweetener
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup cream
- 1/2 Cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease pan with a generous amount of butter and dust it with almond flour.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until well incorporated.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and Swerve until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs one a time, then add in vanilla. Continue beating for a minute on medium speed.
- Add in half of the combined dry ingredients followed by the cream. Beat for one minute, stop and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add in the milk followed by the other half of the dry ingredients.
- Beat for another minute on medium speed.
- Pour batter onto prepared pan and place on the oven's medium rack.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or test using Fried Kitchen's Reusable Stainless Steel Cake Tester.
You might find the product below useful for this recipe: