Give into your craving for dark chocolate cheesecake without feeling deprived or guilty. Our gluten-free, low-carb recipe is a sweet reminder that your days of enjoying tasty food are far from over.
- ¾ Cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 6 Oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 Large eggs
- Preeat oven to 325°F.
- Mix coconut flour, cocoa powder, melted butter and 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar in a bowl. Press onto bottom of 8-inch spring form pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup coconut sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate then beat on low speed for a couple of minutes or until everything is smooth and well combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until center is almost set and dry.
- Cool and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or fruits of your choice (optional).