Chicken lollipop is among the best-loved appetizers in Indian Chinese cuisine. Follow our recipe to delight in the awesomeness of chicken lollipops that are made more aromatic with garlic, and creamier with delicious butter.
- 2 Lbs. chicken lollipops
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 2 Teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 8 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Cup butter melted
- Rub chicken lollipops with salt, black pepper, and paprika. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine garlic and butter in a saucepan and set on medium heat. Bring to a boil while whisking continuously for about 5 minutes or until slightly thick.
- Coat chicken lollipops with the garlic-butter glaze and arrange them on a pan.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with salad.